Show Time Tips
The Purple Pirate is looking forward to seeing you at one of his upcoming shows. Below are some tips so you can get the most from your Purple Pirate experience.
Dress as a pirate Or in Purple
- The experience will start at home when you (yes… you) and your children dress up for the show
- The Purple Pirate is partial to Purple. :0)
- You are not allowed to video the show…but if your child is selected to join the Purple Pirate on stage you are welcome to take pictures
- Make sure it is charged and ready to take photos of your buccaneers with P. Pirate… after the show. :0)You Make sure it is charged and ready to take photos of your buccaneers with P. Pirate… after the show. :0)
- If the venue is general seating sit close
- The Purple Pirate invites volunteers to join him that are close
How early should we arrive at the Show?
- You Make sure it is charged and ready to take photos of your buccaneers with P. Pirate… after the show. :0)The doors open 20 minutes before the concert. Remember that you have to queue to scan your entry tickets, park your stroller, and then find your seat. The earlier you arrive, the less stress is our advice.
Food and drink?
- Most venues don’t allow food or drink in the theatre but allow it in the lobby where you can purchase it. It is a good idea to have a food or drink plan for after the show as the children will be dancing during the show and will need to replenish after our adventure.
How long does the show go for?
- 50 minutes
- No intermission
- If you haven’t been to a Purple Pirate Show before, take our advice here – Everyone (including you!) will be engrossed for the ENTIRE show!
What else should you know?
- Bring letters and artwork created by your children for the Purple Pirate. The Purple Pirate loves collecting these masterpieces throughout the show. He might even read them online.
- During the show, the lights are dimmed.
Please turn off all electronic devices during the show. The Purple Pirate promises that there will be lots of entertainment for adults too. :0)